To all readers/users of the Register:
- The Register is prepared in accordance with information provided by the consultants employed by the Government. The aim is to provide a quick and convenient preliminary reference to the public for the purpose of assisting them to identify the lot/party who is responsible for the maintenance of slopes noted therein. The Register contains information relating to man-made slopes only. The Government makes no warranty as to the accuracy and correctness of the contents of the Register. The Government shall have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the information contained in the Register, its maintenance or disclosure to the public howsoever occasioned. You should inspect the relevant documents and consult your own advisers for independent advice and opinion as to the accuracy or correctness of the contents of the Register.
- The Register does not by itself impose any liability for the maintenance of slopes upon the 'Responsible Lot/Party' noted in the Register and should not be solely relied upon as such. In the event that the Government is noted as the responsible lot/party in the Register, it shall not be taken as an admission or acknowledgement of liability on the part of the Government.
- The Register is prepared in accordance with the information available at the time of the preparation of the Register and subsequent changes may affect the contents of the Register. You should check and ascertain for yourselves the most up-to-date information. In particular, the Government states that sub-division of the land may not have been taken into account or reflected in the determination of the maintenance responsibility noted therein. Any sub-division of the land that have been effected and any future sub-division of the land may affect the accuracy of the information contained in the Register. If you have doubt as to whether any sub-division of land may or may not affect the maintenance responsibility of the slopes, you should consult your own advisers for independent advice.
- The Government shall be under no liability to any person whomsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising in connection with or in consequence of the existence of the Register or any reliance placed upon the information contained in or omitted from the Register.
- The Government reserves the right to change, alter, add, delete, revise and update any information contained in the Register at such time and in such manner as it considers appropriate. Notwithstanding anything herein contained, the Government is not obliged to and shall not be required to keep all the information contained in the Register up-to-date.
- In the event of any dispute or discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese translation of this Disclaimer, the English version shall prevail.
- The mapping information provided on this web site is for private use only and is not intended to be relied on. It is provided without responsibility on the part of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the "Government"). The Government gives no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the mapping information and shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of such information.
Disclaimer on Slope Technical Information
The slope technical information on this website has been extracted from the Catalogue of slopes and other information contained in the Slope Information System maintained by the Civil Engineering & Development Department. Use of this information is subject to the same Disclaimer as posted by the Civil Engineering & Development Department and is given below. In case of discrepancy between the slope technical information herein and the information in the Slope Information System maintained by the Civil Engineering & Development Department, the latter shall prevail. The slope technical information is available to the public at the Slope Safety Division of the Civil Engineering & Development Department at 7th Floor, Civil Engineering & Development Building, 101 Princess Margaret Road, Homantin, Kowloon.
- The Slope Information System (SIS) contains pertinent information on man-made slopes in the Catalogue of Slopes and such other information related thereto. The information contained herein has been collected as part of our efforts to provide comprehensive and up-to-date slope information in the planning and implementation of the Government's Landslip Preventive Measures (LPM) Programme on sizable man-made slopes in Hong Kong. The information contained in this Slope Information System should not be regarded as all the information possessed by the Government in respect of the slopes or their surroundings. If you rely solely on the information in the Slope Information System, you are doing so entirely at your own risk, you may wish to obtain specialist professional advice to assist in interpreting the information provided in the Slope Information System.
- The descriptions, presentation, findings, interpretation, etc. in the Slope Information System are subject to a number of limitations, including but not limited to the methods adopted in data collection and the site conditions at the time of inspection. The Government makes no warranty on the accuracy or correctness of any description, representation, findings, interpretation, etc. in this Slope Information System. You should not rely solely on the information contained herein in deciding whether or nor to undertake any planning/ study/ construction/ remedial/ maintenance works.
- The Government will under no circumstances whatsoever be responsible for or held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any property or any injury suffered by or death occasioned to any person which may howsoever arise either directly or indirectly as a result of or incidental to using any of the information provided herein.
Disclaimer on Information on Land Parcel and Building Relationship
Slope information, lot information and land boundary information associated with building name search, street name and number search and estate name search are for quick reference only. The government gives no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information on land parcel and building relationship or its appropriateness for use under any circumstances and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such information. You should consult relevant professionals for independent advice and opinion as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on land parcel and building relationship.
The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from Lands Department.
The Lands Department is concerned to ensure that all personal data submitted through this homepage are handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
. The Lands Department will record visits to this homepage without collecting any personal identifiable information of users. Such general statistics are collected for the compilation of statistical reports and the diagnosis of problems with or concerning computer systems to help the Lands Department improve this homepage. For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to the Lands Department through this homepage on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address. the Lands Department will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided. Unless permitted or required by law, the Lands Department will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent. All personal data you provide to the Lands Department via this homepage are secured, and access to them is restricted to authorised personnel only.